Wednesday 29 June 2011

Random Likings

Donna Air's dress at the Serpentine party. 
I've never been able to wear yellow. I think she looks great. 

Feliciano Lopez - hubba hubba!
And the best part is that I don't even feel pervy as Andy Murray's mum is older and pervier than me

You Gotta Go There To Come Back (Stereophonics)
Greatly underrated album and one of my favourites. Our car CD player died with my last copy still in it and I've had to replace this album as I missed it. (there's another disc stuck in there but I can't remember what it is, so obviously I don't like it that much)

No coffee in them. They look like little doughnuts without the fat. Thanks to my sister for this link. I need to give these a go.

Sunshine!
We've finally seen some decent weather 


Dubonnet
I haven't had this for years, but had a hankering after trying the plum wine in Wagamama's (which reminded me of it). Tracked it down in Waitrose. Nice over ice or with lemonade (or gin, according to the Queen)




*sunshine photo courtesy of Salvatore Vuono
Image: Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment