Tuesday 2 August 2011

Pinterest!

For someone whose blog is about random things that have caught my eye, you might have thought I would have discovered Pinterest a long time ago. As it is, my sister introduced me to it a week or 2 ago and I'm hooked. How fantastic is that site! Not only is it a place for me to stick things I like and might need to find again (you should see the mess my Bookmarks are in) but it's full of other cool stuff people have found. It's a both a brilliant resource and an amazing time waster, and just perfect for someone like me who has the attention span of a toddler some days.

One of my favourite finds this week is Kirsty Calquhorn's 365 days of Pinterest creations blog She's pretty inspirational. I have been treating Pinterest a bit like a magazine - something to dip in and out of for entertainment or ideas - but she's actually doing.

Fab ideas I have found which I will definitely be trying are:
Chocolate Mint Cookie Mounds - choc mint is the favourite flavour of my husband and 2 sons
Star Wars figures (Ok, I already knew about these, but have ordered the wooden dolls now)

I could go on... I am in love with Pinterest. 



No comments:

Post a Comment