Saturday 31 December 2011

2011 round up

What would 31 December be without a little self indulgent introspection?

Great things that have caught my eye and/or changed my life in 2011


  1. Isle of Wight - our Easter holiday there is one of my favourite family holidays ever, due in no small part to the glorious weather. The unpredictability of British sunshine really makes it special.
  2. Pod camping - 3 days with my boys and friends and something new for all of us
  3. Polo - Pimms, sunshine and strong thighs. It's got to be an annual outing
  4. SlimPod - it's helping change the way I think about eating, and develop (hopefully lasting) healthier habits.
  5. Dubonnet - building a new relationship with an old favourite.
  6. Pinterest has changed my life without a doubt. Such a fantastic site with tonnes of interesting and useful links, and a favourite indulgence for time wasting
  7. Twitter  - not a new find, but one I've used much better this year and have found some lovely funny people through
  8. Mrs M's Meal Planning Monday -  I am so much more organised as a result of this. It's also motivated me to try new recipes and, along with Pinterest, has rejuvenated my pleasure in day to day domestic cooking
  9.  Moves Like Jagger- I love this song. Possibly my favourite all year
  10. Early starts - it's taken me a while to get into the habit but now I (mostly) love my early morning starts. I am a lark. 
Happy New Year! I hope that 2012 is everything you could wish for. I fully plan on giving it plenty of welly and am looking forward to it immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment