Monday 5 March 2012

Meal Planning Monday - 5 Mar 2012




Baked Mozzarella and Pesto Chicken
Baked Sweet & Sour Chicken and Fried Rice*
I have edited this to suggest you use half the vinegar in the recipe, then taste it before adding more if necessary. Give it a good stir before deciding as the sugar needs to dissolve. It was too tangy for me. I added a little honey to counter the vinegar as it was too late for me. Otherwise it is delicious! It would also be nice with peppers and maybe pineapple.
Chicken, Broccoli, Bacon and Rice casserole (adapted from this recipe)
Baked pork with mustard crust
Pork fajitas
Frittata or omelet and chips (I have a LOT of eggs to use at the moment)

Favourite Brownies

Remember to check out Mrs M's linky for more Meal Planning Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Your week sounds great. The mozzarella and pesto chicken sounds really nice - will try and find a recipe for that myself.

    Off to check out the sweet and sour chicken recipe now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will stuff the chicken breasts with mozzarella and pesto, then put in a baking dish with a tin of chopped tomatoes.

    The sweet and sour chicken was really, really nice. We all liked it. It was easy to make as well. The only change I will make next time is to halve the vinegar, taste it, then add more if necessary. It was too strong for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mozzarella and pesto chicken - yum!

    ReplyDelete