Monday 7 May 2012

Meal Planning Monday - 7 May 2012

Hello! Sorry, I think  have missed two weeks and I have really felt it. Life has been a lot more disorganised at home and we haven't been eating nearly as well. I kind of lost my cooking mojo when we went on holiday, which is nuts as I know full well that meal planning is the way to go for me. If I don't have to make a decision about what to cook every, then it's all hunky-dory and I enjoy the actual cooking bit.

I have also slightly lost my blogging mojo. I've been doing lots of writing for other people that it has left me with little time and energy to write for myself, but I am determined to make the effort as I do miss at least having a regular meal plan; plus there is so much other SUPER IMPORTANT stuff (ok, triva and pictures... ) in my head that the world needs to know.

Anyway, I've gone back to Pinterest for inspiration, and this week looks like:
shepherd's pie with some sort of mashed veg topping
Gammon and grilled peaches with new potato and veg
Left overs


The big news this week is that I have a new cooker (Hooray!) but I am frozen with baking apathy and can't decide what to bake this week (boo!). I would love some suggestions to inspire me please.

That seems to be an awful lot of food there, so some of it may get frozen for other weeks.

Remember to check out Mrs M's Linky for more meal planning ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment