Tuesday 12 June 2012

Not a Meal Planning Monday post


Hello!
Yet another week with no meal plan, but I vaguely have something sorted in my head so I am not stressing. I am kind of doing it in reverse this week but telling you what I have eaten lately.

  • Chicken spread with cream cheese and baked with sliced red onion, random herbs, passata and cheese. 
  • Homemade burger with grilled pineapple, cucumber, avocado and sweet chilli sauce.
 
  • Chicken and veg stir fry with sweet chilli and soy sauce 
  • Roast chicken and veg
  • orange pepper frittata
  • Gammon, egg and chips (and sod the veggies for a night) I was in the good books with this one ;)
If you have been to the movies recently you  may have seen the ad for Ben & Jerry's Core. I have been dying to try the Karamel Sutra one because, as you may know, I have a thing for dulce de lece aka: condensed milk in another form. I luuuurrrrvvveeee caramel. Not only did it not disappoint, it exceeded my gluttonous expectations by having a LOT of caramel. I may have to try the Dough-ble Whammy next.





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete