Monday 23 July 2012

Meal Planning Monday - 23 Jul 2012

Hello! Two weeks in a row. Would I say that I am on a roll, or do I need to have done at least three consecutive weeks to qualify for that?

Last week's meal plan was not ambitious, but was still a success. I didn't get around to making the chicken, so that is on the menu for this week; and the paprika and cheddar burgers were made with mustard powder and cheddar (and were delicious. Love burgers).

So, here we are:
Paula Deen's Meatloaf (honestly, not too dissimilar to my own, but I will give it a go)
Dijon Chicken Chanterelle Mushrooms and Toasted Almonds with sauteed potatoes (from last week)
Cottage Pie with Sweet Potato topping (because I have six sweet potatoes, for some reason)
Baked chicken breasts with Mango Slaw with cashews and mint


If you have tried anything noteworthy lately please let me know. I am always happy to try tasty new recipes. Unless they are fish. I do not like fish and will probably not eat this week's fishcakes, but the rest of my family does so I cook it maybe twice a year.

As always, head over to Mrs M's for more Meal Planning Monday posts. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment