Monday 10 September 2012

Meal Planning Monday - 10 September 2012





Hello and happy Monday. I have had a pretty good week food wise, having cooked pretty much everything I intended to and no mid-week shopping trips because I was too lazy and/or disorganised. One beauty that was particularly successful were Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies.The eagle eyed among you may remember that they weren't on my meal plan last week, and also that I'm trying to eat more healthily, but ... sod it... sometimes you just have to, you know?

This week's meals look like:
Beef Fajitas (in freezer from the other week)
Turkey and veg curry (in freezer from the other week)
Beef Stew and herb dumplings ( I have some James Martin Cheese Soda Bread mix in the cupboard I will use for this one)
Pork in the slow cooker - maybe with cranberries?

Have a great week and remember to check out more Meal Planning Monday posts on Mrs M's linky.

Let me know what you're eating and if you've got anything you would recommend for future weeks.

7 comments:

  1. This hooey is really newsy and facilitatory I am looking overbold for much nutritious and eudaimonia enatic information.
    Phillis Blanchet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am leaving that comment purely because it's very funny if a little surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of winter warming type dinners - yum :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel that any comment I make will not even come near to topping that first one. Hilarious!!!!!!!!!! Lovely meal plan anyway, like the sound of the baked chicken x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments. I did the pork in the slow cooker today with cranberry sauce, orange juice, soy sauce and pepper. It's turned into sort of a sweet and sour pulled pork that we're having with crusty bread - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That all sounds delicious. I like the idea of using soda bread on the stew.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, sweet and sour pulled pork. Sounds amazing! I do a similar dish with barbecue sauce. It's so nice with crusty bread or rice.

    ReplyDelete