Monday 3 September 2012

Meal Planning Monday - 3 September 2012

Hello and welcome to what is, for one of my kids, the first day of year 6. The youngest goes back tomorrow and it can't come a minute too soon. I almost planned a week of salads in anticipation of the hot weather that usually arrives to mock us as school goes back, but have not.

I am sticking with the more veg, less processed food this week. My menu is:

Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili
Crepes with spinach, bacon and mushroom
Fridge Frittata
Crunchy Chicken Breasts
Left Overs

What is most impressive about this is that I actually planned this last Monday - kapow! who says I can't be organised?

Don't forget to check out Mrs M's linky for more Meal Planning Monday inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. Lots of delicious flavours there and variety. Well done on being so organised! I do it with a lot of posts but rarely meal planning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a week of yummy meals planned :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crunchy chicken sounds interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The crunchy chicken was delicious. I only used a little bit of mustard because I find it can be overpowering. I used just enough to make the breadcrumb mix stick. fresh parsley a really nice addition.

    ReplyDelete