Monday, 8 October 2012

Meal Planning Monday - 8 October 2012






Hello and welcome to a new week. I cooked pretty much everything I had planned to last week, with the exception of the Stacked Roasted Vegetable Enchiladas because I couldn't be bothered. Or something. I blogged about the Creamy Gammon Pie. It was delicious. Actually, it was a great week meal wise and everything was a success. I was a bit late getting organised with the bacon wrapped BBQ chicken so I did it in the oven and it was really delicious.

Mini Naan Thai chicken pizzas, bacon wrapped apple BBQ chicken, find of the year in Asda's freezer section

This week's menu is:
Pulled Pork 
Pulled Pork Enchiladas
Uptown Meatloaf (last week's recipe made 2)
Leftovers 

Have a great week and let me know what you're cooking, or link up at Mrs M's blog with more Meal Planning Monday bloggers.