|This is NOT my family - we are not this good looking and I don't think anyone really looks this happy on a family outing|
Here is what I have so far
- Another trip to Folly Farm. It rained biblical amounts when we went in December and though we had a great time, we didn't see any animals or get to play outside.
- Horse riding with the youngest. I have found a place near us and will book this soon
- Techniquest in Cardiff Bay - youngest and I have a season ticket so I definitely want to get there a few times over the year.
- The Great Western LEGO exhibition in Swindon in October
- family bike ride. Youngest is off his stabilisers so now we can all ride together - hooray!
- family holiday to the Lake District and Scotland in summer. We've been talking about this for a few years but haven't actually got around to organising it but watch out Scotland, because 2013 is the year we visit!
- holiday in the sun, if funds allow and if summer is rubbish again this year. I think I may be developing webbed feet
- ice skating - oldest loved it when we went last year but despite having Planet Ice in Cardiff and the best intentions, we haven't actually gone again
- Bovington Tank Museum in Dorset - the one on the Isle of Wight was a real hit last year, so will try this one closer to home
- holiday at Coombe Mill
- Disneyland Paris is a possibility if the price is right (is it ever?)
- Doctor Who Experience
- Legoland Windsor, maybe even in the Legoland hotel this time because it looks awesome!
- The Harry Potter Studio Tour at Warner Bros
- St Werburghs City Farm in Bristol
- Bead Shop, 21A Towers St, Covent Garden, WC2H 9NS
- Fortingall Yew
- Roald Dahl Museum
- Cheddar Bikefest
- Bristol Slapstick Silent Comedy Festival (gutted just missed this. Will have to be 2014 now)
- Bristol Balloon Fiesta
- Thames Foreshore Dig in London
- Caerphilly Castle on a re-inactment day
- Scottish Storytelling Centre in Edinburgh
- Big Pit, Blaenavon
- Barrafundle Bay
- Wales Wetland National Mud Festival
- Loch Ness
- National Museum of Scotland
- Pontefract Liquorice Festival
- Woodland Skills (maybe just for the boys)
- Bath Pump Rooms
- Singleton Boating Lake
- Fossil Finding
- Dawn Chorus event
- Venture Playground Wrexham
- Pick Your Own (bit of a cheat, we usually do this a couple of times a year)
- Low Sizergh Farm Kendall
Leave me a comment if you have any other suggestions, especially if they're in South Wales or the South West.
If you like this, why not stay up to date easily by following via Google or bloglovin', and thanks for reading!