Monday 10 June 2013

Meal Planning Monday - 10 June 2013


10 June? 10 June! How on earth did that happen? I don't know what it's like where you are, but here it's like spring has gone ballistic and coated everything in green and floral lushness. It's awesome and I hope the good weather sticks around until at least September.

On the menu this week:

Crispy Lemon and Herb Chicken
Smoked Pork Sausage Frittata
Eggs Flamenco
Apple Chicken Burgers with Basil and Gouda
Butternut and sweet potato soup
Slow cooker Honey Apple Pork

This Veggie Lasagne is a recipe I made last week. It is fast, tasty and freezes beautifully. I froze it in individual portions and mainly had it for lunch with a salad of spinach. Heaps of veggies, super speedy and totally delicious. What's not to like?

I am going to my first Clandestine Cake Club meeting next week! I had planned on going to one in March but the date changed and I couldn't make it - boo. Anyway, the theme is retro so does anyone have any good suggestions for a retro cake to bake?

Have a fab week and remember to jump over to Mrs M's for more Meal Planning Monday inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment