Monday 9 December 2013

Meal Planning Monday - 9 December 2013


Yay! I managed to get my Meal Planning Monday post ready for an actual Monday! The past fortnight has seen me running my pantry, fridge and freezer stocks down and it's fair to say that in the last few days there have been some rumblings. Not tummy rumblings - there has been plenty to eat - but mutinous rumblings from the troops who are not best pleased that their favourite cereal hasn't been replaced and they have been forced to munch their way through the copious other boxes on offer.

I only have five meals planned this week because I think we may eat out one night and will probably have either left overs or a cupboard dinner the other night.

Lemon chicken
Swedish meatballs
Slow cooker pork with caramelised onion and mushroom sauce
Vegegable rice pilaf (didn't have this last week)
Chicken pot pie pockets

Remember to mosey on over to Mrs M's for more Meal Planning Monday posts. 

I've started getting organised with our Christmas food. We are having gammon and chicken and veg that someone else has prepared because I have better things to do on Christmas Day than peel carrots! I have booked my grocery slot, now I just need to finish my shopping list and remember to update it in time. 

What's on your menu this week? More importantly, have you planned your Christmas menu yet?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment