Sunday 19 January 2014

Meal Planning Monday - 20 January 2014


Howdy hungry peeps. How has your week been? Though I did manage to meal plan last week I didn't quite manage to get my post up, so I am getting in early this week and doing it on Sunday. Go me and my sporadic organisation skills.

I've started a new job which involves me being out of the house all day (the biscuit tin is going into decline with loneliness) so I have to be super organised if I am to survive without my family turning feral because I am late with dinner. To that end I have not only meal planned but prepped and cooked almost an entire week of dinners.



We're eating:
Savoury Crepes with chicken, spinach and bacon
Toad in the Hole
Roast Chicken
Pancetta & Spinach Frittata
Chicken & Butternut Risotto
Pizza & Garlic Bread 
... and either left overs or beans on toast type meal. 
What are your favourite freezer or batch cooking meals? Please share them with me in the comments because I am going to need them!

No comments:

Post a Comment