Saturday 17 August 2013

The Best 3 De-Clutter Success Stories

I'd really love to be one of those people who has an immaculate house with clean skirting boards and stuff, but the reality is that I am not a housework lover and I live with people who are, let's just say, forgetful when it comes to putting things away and cleaning up after themselves. No, actually, that's too nice. I live with little slobs who only ever tidy up at my request and only then after a lot of huffing and puffing like they're the hardest done by children in the world, and a husband who does housework but who has much lower standards than me and, since I aim far lower than bleach heaven, that's saying something. Anyway... you get the picture.

A combination of school holidays, working from home, and less than 24 hours in the day means that my house is currently messier and dirtier than I'd like it to be. The obvious solution to this would be to stop blogging and do a little housework but where is the fun in that? Nope, to make me feel more optimistic about the state of my house I have been looking for pictures of houses once messier than mine which now look awesome. How's that for procrastination motivation!

1. Unskinny Boppy's laundry 

Pics from Unskinny Boppy. See full makeover here

Pics from Ready Set Simplify. See full makeover here
 3. Mom of 6's Basement (I don't have a basement, but if I did I bed it would look like the Before pic)

Photos from Mom of 6. See full makeover here

What do you reckon? Inspiring, right!

If you have a favourite de-cluttering project share the link in the comments so we can all see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment